Friday, August 24, 2012

LAKONAN NORISH KARMAN - MEMEY LAH DIA KAN PELAKON !!

Norish Karman: Only God can judge me

BY STEVEN PATRICK
Has she? Didn't she? These are the "birther issue" questions still surrounding Singapore-born actress Norish Karman over rumours that she had a child out of wedlock last year. But the 36-year-old mum of three is a master of keeping suspense alive—by skirting the matter and never giving a direct answer.

At a recent Astro buka puasa event, Daily Chilli ran into the gorgeous Datin and asked her point blank if she did have another kid, to which she cheekily replied, "Really? Did I?" Then all calm and matter-of-factly she added, "What I do in my personal life is between me and God."

She may have gotten use to the talk. When tales of her alleged pregnancy surfaced last year, she called the media reports "unethical" and "insensitive", owing to that she was already a mum to two boys and a girl—Haqiem Armany Muhammad, 13; Muhammad Hardy Amieran, nine; and Amanda Hany, eight.

"I consider these allegations wild, extreme, unethical and unfair to me and the children," she told MStar then. "It's sad when I need to explain to my children that the story is false. Fortunately my children are very understanding."

There was also gossip that she skipped off to Bali to have the child. But she said, "I didn't disappear. I've been at the malls. I've been making cookies and talking orders for hampers. I've been giving talks to companies about social etiquette and parenting."

Having been in the public eye since 1995, after playing a dancer in the period movie Sayang Salmah, Norish has accepted that the rumour mill and gossip mongering are occupational hazards. "I'm a mother and daughter, first and foremost," she said.

Norish, who is of Arab-Indonesian descent, was married for 10 years to Datuk Hashimuddin Abdul Kadir, a former member of Negeri Sembilan's Seri Menanti Legislative Assembly. They divorced in 2008, and there's been no announcement on whether Norish has remarried.

She also released her debut music album, Terus Melangkah, last year. Watch Norish Karman address those persistent "who's the baby daddy" rumours below.

SUMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Cili Api Bloggers

Politik N9

PRU13N9

Gerbang Tempur Puteri UMNO (Malaysia)

My Blog List 2

Popular Posts